In England, Vertu is well-known for its exquisite, handcrafted handsets. ‘Diamonds’ is the name of a new addition to the Signature line from the company. The package includes a phone, a hands-free headset, a charger, and a USB cord for charging. Let’s take a closer look at this extraordinary piece of workmanship.
Design and aesthetic
The vertu signature diamond is not only beautiful to look at, but they are also comfortable to grasp. A high-quality material such as black PVD stainless steel is used in the construction of the gadget, which ensures long-term durability and dependability for consumers. It has dimensions of 130mm in height, 42mm in width, and 13mm in thickness, and weighs 238 grams.
Its measurements are 130mm in height, 42mm in width, and 13mm in thickness. The entire appearance of the phone is outstanding, with a polished black ceramic cushion, a gold-yellow V logo, and diamonds on the sides, which attracts the attention of people all over the world.
The user interface and the ease with which it may be used
The gadget is designed in a bar shape, which makes it simple to operate and take about with you. The Signature Diamonds has a lovely, compact display with a resolution of 220×176 pixels and a resolution of 220×176 pixels.
An alphanumeric keypad is located below the screen. It is used for navigation. The keys are strategically positioned and react rapidly to the input received. In addition to running on a proprietary operating system, it features an internal storage capacity of 4 gigabytes.
Telephony and electronic messaging
The phone runs on GSM frequencies of 850/900/1800/1900MHz and WCDMA frequencies of 850/2100MHz. The phonebook has the capability of storing a large number of contacts, up to 2000 in total. The gadget has the ability to send SMS and MMS messages to other people.
Connectivity as well as battery life
Bluetooth, USB, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, and hands-free connection are some of the device’s connectivity features, as are other features like as voice recognition. The Signature Diamonds is powered by a standard Li-Ion 950 mAh battery that provides up to 5.5 hours of talk time on 2G networks and up to 3 hours of talk time on 3G networks, as well as up to 300 hours of standby time.
Information about the hardware
- Polished Black Ceramic Ear Pillow 18-Carat Gold Plating with Full Diamond Edges
- Grade-V Titanium Alloy Body Frame covered in Luxury Eco-Leather
- At the rear, there is a D-Ring battery cover release mechanism. The characters are hidden until they are lit.
Information Regarding the Software
- Connectivity options include a single SIM card and LTE 4G+ (Which supports all Indian SIM Cards)
- Display: 2″ QVGA 240×320 TFT LCD Color Display with Sapphire Crystal Protection
- Internal memory: 4 GB, with a phonebook of 2000 contacts.
- Internet: WAP, GPRS Bluetooth® v4.1 + LE Audio: High-Definition Bluetooth® v4.1 + LE Internal Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm Bluetooth® Wireless Handsfree Speaker with Dual Sound Ports
- Video formats include 3GP, MP4, and full-screen playback.
- Among the pre-installed applications are the following: File Manager, Web Browser, Music Player, Photo Gallery, Voice Recorder (with voice recording), Calendar, Alarm Clock, Calculator, World Clock, and Note Pad.