QuickBooks tool hub or repair tool hub is multi-functional software. This tool is consolidated into different types of tools that can fix all the errors and issues in the QuickBooks Desktop. Earlier, many users install separate tools for separate issues or errors but now, the QuickBooks tool hub can resolve any kind of issue within a minute and every tool has its different purpose use.
Below are the lists of the tools offered by Intuit in QuickBooks Tool Hub that includes:-
- QuickBooks File Doctor tool
- QuickBooks install diagnostic tool
- PDF repair tool etc.
- QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic tool
- QuickBooks re-image repair tool
QuickBooks Tool Hub is used by users to get rid of various minor or major QuickBooks-related issues. When this tool is not developed, users download different tools to get rid of errors related to QuickBooks. But now, the QuickBooks repair tool can resolve all the issues. It can fix all the common issues, to use this you need to have Windows 10 (64 bit) on your PC. for that:-
- Close all the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Then, download the latest released version of QuickBooks Tool Hub (220.127.116.11). If you already have then verified it is the latest version or not.
- Now, open the file of QuickBooksToolHub.exe file that was downloaded or updated.
- After that, you have to agree with all the terms and conditions that display on your screen.
- Lastly, when the tool is installed then search for the icon and click on it.
Read More: Outsourcing firm Mitie buys telecoms services firm
List of the Errors that Fixed by Using QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Installation Error- When there is an issue in installing the QuickBook desktop and you tried to install it and it fails then click on the Installation issue tab, which helps you to fix the installation-related issues. It will also help you uninstall or reinstall the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Company File Issue- If there is any company file issue occurring on your system then you can click on the Company file issue tab. This will open the QuickBooks file doctor and will repair the company file. And follow all the instructions that appear on your screen.
- Network Problem- When the connectivity issue is encountered on your system then click on the Network issue tab and resolve the issues. The network error is like H202 and this option contains a Database server manager.
- Performance Problem- When your QuickBooks start getting responses slow and you are not able to face errors then tap on the Program Problem tab to resolve the issues.
- Login Issue- if you forgot your QuickBooks account password then go to the Password reset tab to resolve the issue. This tab will help you to reset your account password.
- QuickBooks Crash errors.
- QuickBooks Error 6189, 816
- 6000 series error
- QuickBooks Payroll error 2002
- Microsoft .Net Framework errors.
- H series error
- PDF and Printing issue
- QuickBooks Payroll error 30159
- And many more.
Benefits of QuickBooks Tool Hub
There are the following great features and some benefits of the QuickBooks Repair Tool:-
- The interface is simple- the QuickBooks tool hub has a plain and simplistic interface. This not be flashy or pleasing things. If the beginner of QuickBooks starts using this software then there is no issue while operating it.
- Fix Company file errors- This is a great tool to resolve the issues related to company files. You can also use this to fix common issues that prevent software from opening the company files.
- Network issues can be dealt with- if there are any network-related issues then the tool hub can troubleshoot them from your system.
- Tool hub is free- This tool is free of cost and there is no fee to use, which makes it one of the best tools for users.
System Required to Install QB Tool Hub
Below are the two basic system requirements to install and download the QuickBooks Repair tool:-
- .Net Framework
This system is necessary to have on your system .Net Framework to install the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package
This is another essential system that helps you to avoid any kind of error in running QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Steps to Download and Install QB Tool Hub
Follow the below following steps to download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub:-
- Initially, you have to go to the official website of Intuit to download the tool hub.
- Now, save the file to the location where you can access it easily.
- Then, launch the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file to start the installation process.
- Click the Next option.
- After that, when Intuit’s License agreement appears on your screen then accept it and click on the Yes button.
- Then, choose the QuickBooks Tool Hub to install the destination folder, and hit the Next button.
- Now, you have to click on the Install option to start the installation process.
- When the installation is complete then tap on the Finish button and then QuickBooks Tool Hub will open.
In the above article, we discuss a detailed analysis of the QuickBooks repair tool and the steps to download and install this tool. We hope that above mentioned all the information is helpful for you and that follow all the steps correctly to install the tool. If you have any other issues or want to know more then visit our other posts also.