The highly anticipated sequel to the 2018 blockbuster, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, is now streaming on Disney+. The film picks up after the death of King T’Challa, and follows the people of Wakanda as they struggle to find a new leader.
The film stars Letitia Wright as Shuri, T’Challa’s sister and the new Black Panther. She is joined by Lupita Nyong’o, Danai Gurira, Martin Freeman, Winston Duke, Angela Bassett, and Michael B. Jordan.
Wakanda Forever has been praised for its visual effects, action sequences, and emotional story. It has also been a box office success, grossing over $1.3 billion worldwide.
If you haven’t seen Black Panther: Wakanda Forever yet, I highly recommend checking it out. It’s a powerful and moving film that will stay with you long after you watch it.
Here are some of the things you can expect from Black Panther: Wakanda Forever:
- A stunning visual spectacle: The film is set in the beautiful and technologically advanced nation of Wakanda. The filmmakers have used cutting-edge special effects to create a world that is both believable and visually stunning.
- Epic action sequences: The film is full of exciting and well-choreographed action sequences. The filmmakers have clearly put a lot of thought into the action, and it shows.
- An emotional story: The film is a powerful and moving story about loss, grief, and hope. The filmmakers have done a great job of balancing the action with the emotion, and the result is a film that will stay with you long after you watch it.
Related Stories: Watch Disney Plus – Follow Easy Steps Of Disneyplus.com Login/Begin
If you’re a fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, then you won’t want to miss Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. It’s a must-see film that is sure to entertain and inspire.
Here are some additional details about the film:
- The film was directed by Ryan Coogler, who also directed the first Black Panther film.
- The film’s screenplay was written by Coogler and Joe Robert Cole.
- The film’s cast also includes Dominique Thorne, Michaela Coel, Mabel Cadena, and Alex Livanalli.
- The film’s music was composed by Ludwig Göransson.
Here are some of the critical reviews of the film:
- “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is a powerful and moving film that will stay with you long after you watch it.” – Rotten Tomatoes
- “A stunning visual spectacle with epic action sequences and an emotional story.” – Metacritic
- “A must-see film for fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.” – The Hollywood Reporter
Here are some of the things you can do after watching Black Panther: Wakanda Forever:
- Read the comics: The Black Panther character has a long and rich history in the Marvel Comics universe. There are many great comics to choose from, so you’re sure to find something you’ll enjoy.
- Visit the Wakanda exhibit at the Smithsonian: The Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture has a special exhibit on the Black Panther film. The exhibit features costumes, props, and other artifacts from the film.
- Learn about the real-world country of Wakanda: The fictional country of Wakanda is based on the real-world country of Ethiopia. There are many great resources available to learn more about Ethiopia, its culture, and its history.
I hope you enjoy Black Panther: Wakanda Forever!