Disney Plus is a great streaming service with a wide variety of content, but it’s understandable if you ever find yourself wanting to cancel your subscription. Maybe you’re not watching it as much as you thought you would, or maybe you’re just trying to save some money. Whatever the reason, canceling your Disney Plus subscription is quick and easy.
Here are the steps on how to cancel Disney Plus:
- Go to the Disney Plus website and sign in to your account.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Account.”
- Under “Subscription,” click on “Cancel Subscription.”
- You will be asked to confirm your cancellation.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription” again to finalize your cancellation.
Your Disney Plus subscription will end at the end of your current billing cycle. You will not be charged for any additional months of service.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when canceling your Disney Plus subscription:
- If you have a shared Disney Plus account, you will need to cancel your subscription for everyone on the account.
- If you are canceling your Disney Plus subscription because you are moving to a new country, you may be able to keep your subscription by changing your billing address.
- If you have any questions about canceling your Disney Plus subscription, you can contact Disney Plus customer service for assistance.
Here are some reasons why you might want to cancel your Disney Plus subscription:
- You’re not using it as much as you thought you would.
- You’re trying to save money.
- You’re not happy with the content selection.
- You’re moving to a new country.
If you decide to cancel your Disney Plus subscription, you can always sign up again in the future if you change your mind.