It is sometimes bothering to keep an eye on both devices your smartphone and your laptop at the same time. When you work on your laptop, you have to check your phone for checking messages or calls. www.aka.ms.yourpc has come as a companion to link your smartphone to your Windows PC. With this Windows phone app, you can access all your phone functions such as phone calls, messages, galleries, notifications and many more on your Windows PC. This app creates a copy of all mobile data on a larger screen. In this content, you will know how to download this app and how to use it for your convenience.
What are the requirements to link a phone to PC?
Your phone link app needs some credentials to work properly so you need not check your phone again and again while working on the computer. Few of the https//aka.ms/mfa setup is:
- You must have a PC with an operating system that is the updated Windows 10 or Windows 11.
- An Android smartphone or tablet running Android 7.0 (Nougat) or later.
- A single Wi-Fi connection to connect both your phone and PC.
Having window’s latest version on a PC and the latest Android OS on a smartphone is the best to get an excellent experience with this Phone Link app.
What are the features of the www.aka.ms/yourpc app?
This useful app is getting popularity because of its unique features. Here are some of the indispensable app characters:
- Ease to reply to texts- Replying to messages while working on a laptop or computer is easy with this app.
- Answering calls- Plus, you can also answer calls using the synced headset to your PC.
- Access notifications- With the Phone Link app, you can adjust notifications settings such as turning on or off Bluetooth and volume. You are also allowed to skip or pause the song that is playing on your mobile phone.
- Use gallery and one drive- This is a plus point of the app that you also access and back up your memories on your device through your PC.
- Securely Edit your files- With the think link device app, you can edit, save and share your Word, Excel or PowerPoint files anytime, anywhere with OneDrive.
Having all these features in one app gives a useful platform for a user to have access to the smartphone at the same time.
How to link your devices using www.aka.ms/yourpc?
It is not a big deal to link your Android phone to your PC. Just connect your PC and Android with the same Wi-Fi network and keep them nearby. Follow some steps to make a secure connection and access your phone on a bigger screen.
Link mobile with PC
- In the search box of your PC search for Phone Link and select the app from the results.
- Double-click to open the app and you will be asked to log in to your Microsoft account in case you are not logged in.
- You will get a unique QR code to link your PC and mobile.
- Paste the link www.aka.ms/yourpc in the mobile browser and use the same Microsoft account to sign in.
- Next, go back to your PC, click against the check box that I have the link and select “Pair using QR code.”
- You can also select pair manually instead of using a QR code.
- A popup window will open to enter the QR code on your PC screen.
- Select Link your phone and PC in the Android device and then continue.
- Give access permissions like accessing an in-app camera to scan the QR code shown on your PC.
- Then you will be asked for more Android permissions to access more content from your phone on your PC.
- After following the on-screen prompts on your Android device select the done option.
- Now return to your PC to examine the Phone Link app with your phone.
Link your phone with another Android
- Open the Google Play Store and search for a link to Windows.
- Download the app and scan the QR code display on the screen.
- To get the QR code to scan, visit www.aka.ms/yourpc on the browser of your PC.
- For scanning the QR code, use the in-app camera.
- Then give the asked permissions for a proper set-up.
- With these permissions, you will get the consent to access the content from your phone on your PC.
By following these easy linking steps, you will get all the permissions from your phone to access its data on your laptop.
What Are The Advantages Of Linking Your Android To Your Windows PC?
Connecting your phone to your working computer is significant to complete numerous other tasks. When you get permission to access your phone from your PC then it seems to be relaxing not to pick up the phone for every access. Let us have a look at some other benefits of this useful connection:
- Users can easily transfer messages and files from their Android to the computer with a simple dragging and dropping method.
- You can easily view messages, photos and videos you get on WhatsApp on the big screen of your laptop. In addition, you can also respond to messages through a notification pop-up on the computer.
- You can copy data from your computer to your mobile device and vice versa using www.aka.ms/yourpc.
- The strong benefit is that by using this phone link app users can also make and receive voice calls on their personal computers using speakers and a microphone.
- You can also access phone apps on your computer using an internet connection enabled on both devices.
- Enjoy playing games browsing the internet, youtube and more on a bigger computer monitor and using your keyboard.
- The last but not the least benefit of using this linking app is that multitasking is also possible. You can do more than one task using an app on your PC like listening to songs and transferring data from one device to another.
For getting all such benefits, you just need to configure the device, with some changes in settings and to give the permissions to access phone data. Most people are using Android phones and this platform is to benefit the android users only. Because Microsoft is unable to connect this app’s features to Apple devices due to some security issues.
How to Get www.aka.ms/yourpc platform to Link Windows PC and Phone Together?
If you already have your phone app on your Windows 10 through the mobile application, then you can control your Android device while working on your PC.
However, if you have not pre-installed “Your Phone App” on your Windows PC, this shows that you need to update your Windows Operating system. This can be done with certain easy steps:
- For doing this, first, click on the Windows 10 start button.
- In the next step of updating, click on “Settings options and update security.”
- Next, click on the “Check for update option.”
Now, download and install the Windows OS and also update all pending updates to bring all the features of “Link to Windows PC to your phone”.
Final words of www.aka.ms/yourpc!!
Windows Phone Link app is the finest way to make a connection between your Android phone and PC. It will be the best alternative for those who spent most of their time sitting in front of their laptop or computer. Use this incredible www.aka.ms.yourpc platform to link your Android device with your PC and get the benefit of the wonderful features of the app.